RUNCYCLE Sustainable Leggings - Women Running - From recycled plastic bottles
The RUNCYCLE leggings are sustainable technical leggings designed for running. They are made from 58% recycled polyester in Italy. Their high quality fiber is exceptional for its breathability, elasticity and durability. Lightweights, they have many technical properties.
- Sustainable - 58% recycled polyester / 42% elastane
- Lightweight 100g
- Superior elasticity - 4-way stretch
- Bacteriostatic (anti-odor)
- Easy tightening at the waist - "Stopper" elastic
- Zipped back pocket
- Front "kangaroo" pockets
- Black color
- Designed in France
- Yarn and fabric made in Italy
- Made in Europe - Portugal
The product must be unused, with its labels and in its original packaging. If these conditions are met, the product will be refunded or exchanged within 7 working days maximum after receipt by our team. Before any return: make a request with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we ?
Circularity for the planet
Q-NOVA® recycled fiber
Second skin effect
Zipped back pocket